Friday, November 23, 2012

School's Got Talent!

Hello audience! I'm in the English class. Well, let me tell you some fun stories about what happen about an hour ago.
There's a Got Talent in my school! well, there are 4 teams: Red Warrior, Yellow Archers, Blue Templars and Green Paladin (my team!) Well, they did a really good performance. I remembered when one of the group (I forget what group is it) Dance a lot and at last........ Guess what, audience? They dance GANGNAM STYLE! Cool, isn't it? Other groups sang with Piano and Saxophone, and lots more. I couldn't remember all now.............. Okay, I will tell you who was the winner! For the third place........ was the band of Blue Templars! And for the second place................... the Yellow Archers! (Yes, they sang really well..) and for the first place.........! Was..........
THE BLUE TEMPLARS!!!!!!! (again)
Well, that's all for now. Jammers, happy Jamming! Audience, have a happy a-day-after-thanksgiving!

BONUS: Pottermore House Cup!

No comments:

Post a Comment