Monday, July 1, 2013

Something Exciting!

Hey Jammers! Today's Rare Item Monday is the RARE FREEDOM GLOVE, for sale for all Jammers in Epic Wonders! It is a pawsome one.
It seems that everyone is excited for the Freedom Glove, because I can't even enter Epic Wonders at first!

Then, I managed to enter Epic Wonders after a few times trying. And wow, it's full like the time when it was first released.

I can only say that it's a pretty expensive but neat item...
This month's Birthstone is the Ruby for sale in Epic Wonders.
As usual, don't forget to check AJHQ's post.

1 comment:

  1. Hello There!

    It is cubscout9 from Animal Jam Behind The Scenes! I will add your blog to the list straight away! I have one tip though for your blog I would change your description font colour to the dark ink because I found it quite hard to read!

    ReplyDelete