Wednesday, February 6, 2013

new author

Hello I'm the new author
and apparently severus1 likes to add new recruits
and likes to mess with me.
 
As you may know if  you search for my info
I am male
the problem is there's three females here (no offense to anyone out there).
So I will have to adjust my writing and content to fit
this blogs content
and maybe font and stuff like that.
 
I am personally more of a You Tuber
than a Blogger
and I have a bad habit of pressing enter too frequently.
 
So, yeah see you guys next time
and I hope you guys don't play it rough on me
and maybe actually LIKE MY WRITING.
 

So yeah COMMENT, RATE, and SUBSCRIBE

 
oops wrong line
bah I'm too lazy to delete.
 
HEHEHE.....................
le me in animal jam
the name is nibihthegrandking
minecraft: nibih

BYE !!!

1 comment:

  1. Lol!! Such a cool and funny post!! Good job! *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete