Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Sun Hat

Hey Jammers! Sorry for not posting for a week. I had to study for the final test. And guess what, Jammers? Today, I'm free from the final test!! Yay!!!
Okay, back to Animal Jam. So today's exciting non-member item is the Sun Hat located in the Summer Carnival! It's available in lots of colors.






I visited a den today and it's epic! 
Hurrah, I got a personal best in Phantom Ball! Can you beat my best score?
This Week's Epic Den of The Week belongs to Miss Sunnywolf. Congratulations!
AJHQ posted about breaking the ice in Mt. Shiveer and bridge in Coral Canyons. Is it true that some lucky Jammers who succeeded in breaking it can get rares and/ or membership? In my opinion, we can't. It's only a computer effect AJHQ made so that Jammers have fun!
Happy Jamming!

4 comments:

  1. Woaw! Good job for the high score!! ;)
    ~Aliceauw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the music on this blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! For your info, this song is Chopin's Etude Op. 10 No. 3.

      Delete